This lower body workout will target the calves, quads, hamstrings, glutes and hips.
Some folks choose to work their lower body one day and do an upper body workout the next day.
This is done to avoid injury, as muscles require a 48 hour repair window in order to properly heal the tears created by weight training.
This lower body workout video is designed with that idea in mind.
However, optional weights for the upper body have been added for folks that want those beneficial, time saving compound moves that also burn extra calories.
Why Do A Lower Body Workout?
Exercising the muscles of the lower body has several benefits. It…
- Creates a stronger foundation for better balance
- Helps with arthritis and osteoporosis by strengthening muscles and bones
- Improves confidence of moving through you daily tasks
- Can ward off hip, knee, and back pain
- Increases stamina for fun activities like walking, golf ,tennis, cycling, etc.
This video is only 10 minutes long!
Who can’t find 10 minutes to help avoid a nasty fall, hip injury or decline in ability to remain independent as long as possible?
Not to mention fitting more comfortably in your jeans.
So join me as we choose to remain strong and FEEL GOOD!
If you want more, you can find strength workouts for every muscle group of the body here.
To get my latest workouts delivered to your inbox each week for free, just input your email address below.