This exercise ball workout incorporates weights to challenge multiple muscles and target the core area.
Don’t get bored with your exercise routine.
The solution is to mix it up and challenge both your body and your brain.
By doing this exercise ball workout, you will find:
- It is just fun, almost like play!
- Your balance due to core strengthening will start to improve.
- You will challenge your muscles by using them in a different manner.
- Your back and spine can become stronger.
- And just think of all the calories you will be burning.
- Your body will get the new challenge it deserves.
Exercise balls come in a range of different sizes for different people.
Rather than choose a ball based on height alone, it’s more important how your body is aligned when you’re using the ball.
To find the right size, sit upright on the exercise ball. Your feet should be flat on the floor and your knees should be level with or slightly lower than your pelvis.
To achieve this alignment, you might need to adjust to a slightly smaller or larger size.
Once you’ve found the right one, get on the ball, grab your weights and join me for this new routine to help continue our journey of FEELING GOOD!
Need an exercise ball? Here’s one I like available through Amazon.
Get my latest workouts delivered to your inbox for free each week! Just enter your email address below.