Many of you have these fun workout toys called stability balls, but when you pull them out of the closet you have no idea what to do with them! That’s okay–I hear it all the time.
These stability ball exercises for seniors for will help you tone and lengthen your muscles in a low impact way. Hopefully you’ll learn some new moves you hadn’t thought of doing with your exercise ball before!
Benefits Of Using An Exercise Ball
1) The stability ball is a fun way to mix up your workout routine in order to avoid boredom and stimulate the brain.
2) Stability ball exercises are a great way to strengthen and tone the core muscles which in turn will help improve posture.
3) The exercise ball helps in improving our balance.
4) If you use this sometimes called “swiss ball” with aerobic movement, it will assist you in burning more calories and increase endurance.
5) Using the stability ball for stretching and lengthening the muscles can aid in relieving back pain and help improve your posture.
6) With proper instruction, you can even vary the ball exercises to tone additional muscles in the arms and lower body.
7) It’s an inexpensive piece of equipment that you can order right here.
So have fun, GET ON THE BALL and continue our journey toward FEELING GOOD!